Working students for controlling (f/m/d)
In intelligent energy networks and other critical infrastructures more and more machines will communicate with each other. The development of large growth markets such as Smart Grids, Car-2-X, Industry 4.0 and Smart Home already requires the implementation of highly complex technologies. This development offers great opportunities for innovative software that has to meet the growing security requirements worldwide.
MTG is a leading specialist for sophisticated encryption technologies in Germany. Our innovative IT Security Solutions secure critical infrastructures and the Internet of things effectively.
- Collaboration in the development and support of a Business Intelligence solution for corporate management
- Preparation of project calculations
- Controlling support
- Up to 20 hours per week
- You are studying business informatics, business administration, economics or a comparable course of studies.
- Very good knowledge of MS-Excel, first programming knowledge is desirable
- Interest in Business Intelligence
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team, reliability and analytical thinking skills
At MTG you will be involved in interesting and innovative projects. You are also welcome to write your student research projects, Bachelor's and Master's theses with us.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a great team
- Performance-related payment
- Broad range of activities and the opportunity to assume responsibility at an early stage
- Contribution of own ideas and suggestions for solutions
If you are interested in challenging tasks with great future potential, please apply with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.