Working student for technical documentation (f/m/d)
Within intelligent energy networks and other critical infrastructures, more and more machines are communicating with each other. The development of expanding markets such as Smart Grids, Car-2-X, Industry 4.0 and Smart Home already requires the implementation of highly complex technologies.
As one of the leading IT security experts in Germany, we offer you as a working student various opportunity for every step of your professional career.
- Maintenance of the documentation of our products (software solutions MTG PKI, MTG KMS) in German and English, initially in Microsoft Word
- Conversion of existing documentation to AsciiDoc with suitable tools for subsequent publication as HTML and/or PDF
- Editing of the documentation also from an editorial point of view with regard to the user-friendliness of the documents
- Up to 20 hours per week
- You are studying information science or business administration with a focus on information and knowledge management or a comparable field of study.
- You have technical understanding and an affinity for modern documentation applications.
- You formulate texts confidently and fluently in German and English in a way that is suitable for the target group and the media.
- Independent working style, ability to work in a team, reliability and analytical thinking skills
- You are interested in software solutions in the field of information security.
At MTG you will be working on interesting and innovative projects. You are also more than welcome to complete your student research projects, bachelor's and master's theses with us.
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a great team
- Fair performance-based compensation
If you are interested in joining us in this challenging position with great potential for the future, then apply to us right away!
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.