Working student for JAVA developments (f/m/d)
As one of the leading IT security experts in Germany, we offer you as a working student numerous opportunities for every step of your career..
- Further development and testing of our IT security products around cryptographic keys
- Collaboration in the realization of products and projects in client and / or server based on Java as well as web technologies
- Evaluation of new technologies from the web, Java, container, cloud and open source environment
- Knowledge of current Java technologies in the enterprise environment (e.g. Hibernate, Spring) and at least one MVC framework (e.g. Spring MVC, GRAILS)
- Experience with interface technologies
(REST & SOAP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Independent working style and enthusiasm for new trends and technologies
- Enjoyment of working in a team
- Advantage: Knowledge of IT security, PKI/certificates, cryptography.
We look forward to receiving meaningful application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae and references):
Annette Seltmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)