Senior Java developer for IT security products and services (f/m/d)
We simplify & centralise the management of cryptographic keys and identities. Our Key Management Life-Cycle technologies for Public Key Infrastructures (PKI), Key Management Systems (KMS) and Hardware Security Modules (HSM) secure enterprises, critical infrastructures and the Internet of Things (IoT). Whether it's intelligent energy networks such as smart grids, Car-2-X communications, Industry 4.0, healthcare cards and ID card systems, our solutions secure identity and communications for our customers around the world. For our location in Darmstadt, we are expanding our team of software engineers to tackle the rising needs of the IT market. We offer you many opportunities in every step of your career.
- Design, develop and test software components for complex business applications
- Write readable and maintainable code
- Ensure quality in every aspect of your work, from writing and maintaining documentation, testing or doing code reviews
- Communication and collaboration in an international team
- Communication with customers and
- Project management in small teams (2 - 5 employees)
What we offer
- Competitive salary according to your qualifications
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office and Remote Options
- Respect of work-life balance
- Opportunities for training in new technologies
- Career opportunities and chances to grow
- Innovative, modern and friendly working environment
- Fully equipped, easily accessible workplace
- Optional private health insurance plan
- More here: https://www.mtg.de/en/career/why-mtg
- 5 years of experience as a software developer
- Java 11, Java 19
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
- REST APIs, JPA/Hibernate, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (Git, SVN, Jenkins)
- Test automation and test-driven development
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Fluent in English
- Legal permit to work in Germany
Experience with the following will be considered a plus
- IT Security and cryptographic libraries: BouncyCastle, Tink
- Microservices, API Gateways, OAuth 2.0, Docker, Kubernetes, GraphQL, Reactive Programming, Monitoring & Reporting Tools (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Front-End Technologies: React, Angular, VueJs, Bootstrap
- Cloud and Cloud Native Technologies: AWS, Serverless, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- IT Security, AI and Machine Learning
- like to work in a diverse, multicultural team,
- are passionate and motivated about your work,
- have strong critical thinking, analytical, problem solving skills,
- are fond of continuous learning and learning from others.
Piqued your interest?
Be a part of the MTG team today!
Apply with your CV, salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.