Java developer for IoT security services (f/m/d)
In intelligent energy networks and other critical infrastructures more and more machines will communicate with each other. The development of large growth markets such as Smart Grids, Car-2-X, Industry 4.0 and Smart Home already requires the implementation of highly complex technologies. This development offers great opportunities for innovative software that has to meet the growing security requirements worldwide.
MTG is a leading specialist for sophisticated encryption technologies in Germany. Our innovative IT Security Solutions secure critical infrastructures and the Internet of things effectively.
- Conception, development and testing of sophisticated and innovative security products for IoT
- Collaboration and/or project management in the realization of products and projects in the client and / or server based on Java / Java EE as well as web technologies
- Evaluation of new technologies from the web, Java cloud and open source environment
- Maximum flexibility of working hours
- Local and scientific proximity to TU Darmstadt, Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences and Fraunhofer SIT
- More at https://www.mtg.de/en/career/why-mtg/
- At least completed studies (computer science, technical computer science, electrical engineering or comparable)
- Good knowledge of current Java technologies in the enterprise environment (e.g. Hibernate, Spring) and at least one MVC frame work (e.g. Spring MVC, GRAILS)
- Experience with interface technologies (REST & SOAP)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Independent working style and enthusiasm for new trends and technologies
- Enjoy working in a team
- Advantageous: Knowledge of IT security, PKI/certificates, cryptography
If you are interested in challenging tasks with great future potential, please apply with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.