Java Developer for Enterprise Web Applications (f/m/d)
In intelligent energy networks and other critical infrastructures more and more machines will communicate with each other. The development of large growth markets such as Smart Grids, Car-2-X, Industry 4.0 and Smart Home already requires the implementation of highly complex technologies. This development offers great opportunities for innovative software that has to meet the growing security requirements worldwide.
MTG is a leading specialist for sophisticated encryption technologies in Germany. Our innovative IT Security Solutions secure critical infrastructures and the Internet of things (IoT) effectively.
- Conception, development and testing of Enterprise Web Applications for the secure processing of complex business processes
- Collaboration and/or project management in the realization of products and projects in the frontend and/or backend based on Java / JavaEE and web technologies
- Evaluation of new technologies from Web-, Java-Cloud and Open Source environment
- Maximum flexibility of working hours
- Local and scientific proximity to TU Darmstadt, Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences and Fraunhofer SIT
- More at https://www.mtg.de/en/career/why-mtg/
- At least completed studies (Computer Science, Technical computer science, electrical engineering or similar)
- Good knowledge of current Java technologies in the Enterprise environment and at least one MVC framework (e.g. Spring MVC, GRAILS, Struts2)
- Experience with interface technologies (SOAP & REST)
- Secure handling of enterprise database systems (SQL)
and first experiences with NoSQL databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Independent working methods and enthusiasm for new Trends andtechnologies
- Enthusiasm for working in a team
If you are interested in challenging tasks with great future potential, please apply with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.