DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Cryptographic keys are of fundamental importance in critical infrastructures and for the central protection of corporate resources and processes. With the targeted use and simple administration of MTG products for Public Key Infrastructures, Key Management Systems and Hardware Security Modules, the complete cryptographic key management lifecycle is effectively covered.
For our location in Darmstadt, we are expanding our team of DevOps Engineers with a DevOps Engineer to meet the increasing demands of the IT market.
- Establishment and expansion of CI and CD pipelines for our product portfolio
- Automate the creation of various product components for diverse operating systems (Red Hat, Ubuntu, SLES, etc.) and architectures (e.g.: Kubernets, Docker, VMware).
- Planning, deployment and automatic execution of QA tests
- Collaborate with team members and other teams to develop scalable, robust build systems and pipelines using enterprise-wide standards
- Expansion of the build and test infrastructure for our technical teams
- Personal responsibility for projects within our team
- You will work in agile software development cycles and help ensure that delivered products meet strict quality standards and are delivered on time.
- Communication and cooperation in an international team
- Support in the set-up and support of customer systems
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- Experience with CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab, etc.
- Experience with GIT
- Good scripting and automation skills
- Good experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with Linux package management (RPM/DEB)
- Experience with code deployment and configuration management tools (
g. Ansible, Puppet, Chef).
- Experience with virtualization and containers (e.g. Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration and clustering (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Professional experience with at least one RDBMS, e.g. Oracle SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MariaDB
- English (fluent in spoken and written)
Experience in the following topics is beneficial:
- Experience with one or more public cloud providers (Azure, AWS, GCP) and implementation of related solutions (including data storage, networking, monitoring, and security)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Flexible working hours
- Home office and remote options
- Consideration of work-life balance
- Opportunities for training in new technologies
- Career opportunities and chances for further development
- Innovative, modern and friendly working environment
- Fully equipped, easily accessible workplace
- Employer-financed direct insurance
- For more information visit: https://www.mtg.de/en/career/why-mtg/
- Enjoy working in a diverse, multicultural team,
- are passionate and motivated about your work,
- have strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- like to learn continuously and from others.
Piqued you interest?
Become part of the MTG team today!
Apply with your resume, salary requirements and earliest possible start date.
Annette Seltmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)