Consultant and analyst for IT security (f/m/d)
In intelligent energy networks and other critical infrastructures more and more machines will communicate with each other. The development of large growth markets such as Smart Grids, Car-2-X, Industry 4.0 and Smart Home already requires the implementation of highly complex technologies. This development offers great opportunities for experts in the field of IT security consulting and evaluation..
The software company MTG, founded in Darmstadt in 1995, and its employees are among the leading German experts for sophisticated IT security. Our Evaluation Facility for IT-Security, which is recognized by the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), advises customers on the subject of IT security and evaluates the security properties of products that are used in Future markets of the "critical infrastructure".
Our Evaluation Facility for IT-Security carries out evaluations (including Common Criteria) and tests for our customers in the segment of "critical infrastructures" such as smart metering. You will support our Evaluation Facility for IT-Security in these tasks and will also be happy to take over the communication with customers:
- Common Criteria Consulting and evaluation in critical infrastructures
- Creation of security concepts and "Common Criteria" documents
- Preparation of IT security analysis
- Analysis of software products
You will work in a small team with leading IT security experts to design and develop innovative technologies.
- You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable field of study and have relevant experience in Common Criteria Evaluation and consulting projects for software products
- Good language skills in German and English
- Advantageous: Knowledge in PKI / certificates, cryptography, system hardening
- You enjoy working with customers
- A maximum of flexibility in working hours
- Spatial and scientific proximity to project partners like Fraunhofer SIT, TU Darmstadt and Hochschule Darmstadt
- Free own parking spaces
- Very pleasant working atmosphere
- Assumption of responsibility
- Great career opportunities
- For further information please visit https://www.mtg.de/en/career/why-mtg/
If you are interested in challenging tasks with great future potential, please send us your application with your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.